Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
- Hours of sunshine in Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut range from 0:00 each day in December to 9:10 for every day in July
- The longest day of the year is 0:00 long and the shortest day is 0:00 long.
- The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1536 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:12 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 35% of daylight hours. The remaining 65% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 22.7° above the horizon at Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) NW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NW
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 763.5 kms (474.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 612.9 kms (380.8 miles) W
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) SW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 733 kms (455.5 miles) SSW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 776.5 kms (482.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) ENE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) NE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 321.7 kms (199.9 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) SE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 596.1 kms (370.4 miles) S
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 740.9 kms (460.4 miles) S