| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut in May is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with sporadic snow. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water descends across an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut are fine having on average a measurable 6:46 of bright sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) NW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NW
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 763.5 kms (474.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 612.9 kms (380.8 miles) W
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) SW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 733 kms (455.5 miles) SSW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 776.5 kms (482.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) ENE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) NE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 321.7 kms (199.9 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) SE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 596.1 kms (370.4 miles) S
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 740.9 kms (460.4 miles) S